Friday 24 April 2009

Packard Bell goes reflective



When the e-mail popped into my inbox with the subject “Packard Bell” I was magically transported to my early teenage years, maybe even younger or, at least, to a time before Apple ruled the earth and beige expensive beige PCs were the household norm. I don’t know much about Packard Bell and, all things considered, it’s a brand that is as memorable as the pigeon waddling outside the window of the coffee shop I am writing this from. But I do remember the one kid in my class who had the Packard Bell at home. I can’t remember what brand we had at our home. I know it wasn’t Packard Bell. Because this kid’s computer, a Packard Bell, sucked. Big time. We couldn’t play any games on this computer. It was slow and it was dull. Poor kid. Apparently Packard Bell has a whole other appreciation of its brand.

Oh and the logo....... its awful

No comments:

Post a Comment