Thursday 2 July 2009

Phillips sold their soul for 50 cents

In quite possibly the worst hip hop tune to ever be made coming out of the 50 Cent camp Phillips shamelessly collaborated with the jumped up loser by allowing him to use there superb Clown Video Viral. (See Below)



I don’t really know who is to blame here for the shocking collaboration, has the credit crunch hit Phillips so hard that they asked to be a major part of this super crap music video to sell more TV’s or was 50 pence trying to get more record sales by trying to piggy back off of what was until now a very good TV Product Campaign.

Seriously I sat and my desk and was a little bit sick in my mouth at how awful and disgusting this video is….. and the song is not even worthy to touch anyone’s eardrums.


I don’t normally rant about these things but I think the combination of Sun Stroke and 2 pints of cider at lunch has got me riled. The vile video is below





PS, Best part of the video is 2:39 in when quite possibly the worlds biggest ‘arse is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment